Tuesday, July 13, 2010 | By: Tangy

Starting stats and a look at where I was in the beginning


This picture was my inspiration to start a new healthy lifestyle. It was taken in April 2009. I think sometimes it takes a picture for you to really realize how you look. I am still not happy but sometimes I just need to take a peek at this and my old numbers to see how far I've come and give myself a little credit.
Stats then:
weight-180
chest-36
waist-39
hips- 47
thighs- 25
I know it's kind of backwards not to have this with my new pictures, but oh well. When I update this, I'll take new pictures and put them next to the old pictures and put all the new measurements together, too. I am really hoping for results!!

July 13, 2010

height- 5'8 1/2"
weight- 165
bust- 37
chest- 33
waist- 31
tummy-38.5
hips- 40
thighs- 24.5
arms- 12

I am starting to keep track of all my calories in and out on dailyburn.com so hopefully it will help me get into the 150s and beyond!

0 comments:

Post a Comment