Monday, October 11, 2010 | By: Tangy

4 lbs in 15 days!

That is my new goal! I have been majorly slacking and making some very bad food judgements!! My eating has really just gotten ridiculous. It needs to match my workouts!! I shouldn't still be in the 160s after nearly a year of working my butt off in the gym! (well, technically not the gym. The pavement and my home workout room!)

My birthday is in 15 days. I do not want to ring in another year feeling depressed about my weight!!

15 days is a day over 2 weeks. It is my goal to lose 2 lbs each week, to be down 4 lbs by the big day. This is a reasonable, attainable goal IF I do not mess up my eating!!

My plan:

1) Figure out the day before what I will eat the following day. I am an impulsive person and I need some structure if I want to have a good eating day!

2) Also plan out my workouts. I usually do not have a problem with this but I like to see a well thought-out plan of workouts, like how p90x is arranged. I'm still on hiatus from p90x but I can still structure my workouts and have a planned rest day.

3) Channel my nervous energy into something besides eating. When I want to eat, I will have a cup of green tea. I will also find something else to keep me busy, which should be cleaning!

I really hope I can stick to this and get back into the 150s and leave the 160s forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment